Well today, I had to go to work.... Brad is playing basketball with Church, and his game was early 8:00, and I had to be in at 9:00. So, this morning we were wondering why we stayed out so late. Well, it wasn't that busy for me at work, so I'm just practicing getting familiar with the computer again. Well, as lunch time came around, a coworker and I decided to go to lunch together. So we walked next door to the Mexican restaurant. As we were seated, I hear a little voice yell, "Hi Mom." So, to my surprise, at the booth behind us, was Brad, Lauren, and some people he was meeting. We were all looking at each other with surprise. I told Brad, it's a good thing he didn't have his girlfriend with him, or he would of been BUSTED. It was pretty funny.
And the rest of the afternoon wasn't too, bad. After dinner, Lauren and I had to go hunt down Austin's birthday presents, because Brad didn't have much luck........
So the boys watched a few movies... They first watched IronMan, and they liked it. Then, they all were watching BatMan, the Dark Night. And they started that movie at 9:00, so they went to bed pretty late.
No comments:
Post a Comment