On Sunday, I was able to hit a movie, with my neighbor Rebecca, we saw, Bride Wars. It was pretty funny. Rebecca was good, and brought a healthy snack to the movies, so I didn't have any pop or popcorn. When I came home and told Brad, that I went to the movies, and didn't have any bad snacks, he replied with, "You need to hang out with her more often." After the movie we hit Starbucks, and did some catching up.
On Monday, the kids didn't have school, and Grandma didn't have work, so she invited us down to Castle Rock to see a movie. So we made it down, in time to have lunch with Grandpa, and then we went to see Mall Cop. It was a pretty funny movie. So yes, for the week, I made it to 3 movies, that will not ever happen again. We stayed and had chili for dinner. And Austin got his present from Grandma and Grandpa..... His very own camera. I think it's good for him to have his own camera, so now, he doesn't have to keep asking to borrow mine. He took tons of pictures, and even got out Grandpa's tripod to take sunset pictures. What a good present!


1 comment:
I agree with Brad! You and I DO need to hang out more often! Our afternoon was a great time together...so wonderful to just be girls, giggle at a silly movie, and decompress together by continuing with an hour of chit-chat afterwards. Thanks for being available, and thanks for being a friend.
Post a Comment