CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ordering my New Computer

Well my computer crashed October 30th.... and it's no fun to be without a computer.  I think that computers fall into the same Necessary Evil category as cars do.  Like cars, computers can be expensive, you can buy a new one very two years, they can be very fragile, and need lots of upkeep.  The benefit of a computer is having the world right at your fingertips.   And not to mention being able to make cool things, like pictures, blogs, carpool schedules, and being able to talk to the kids teachers without calling to disrupt class.   So, I have been kinda lost without my computer.  Maybe even a little depressed, (those are Brad's words.)  I have even convinced myself that maybe I don't need a computer.  But Brad thought that getting a new computer would serve us well.  So now, the search for the new computer.  Brad has a coworker, who has given Brad the idea that buying a Mac might be best for me.  So, that's the plan.  But as many of you know, Brad can't buy anything without making sure he's shopped every online store, and found the best deal available.  So, the Mac's wouldn't be on sale until the day after Thanksgiving.  So, Today is the day, he ordered me a new computer.  I hope it gets here soon!

No comments: