Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Air Soft Gun
Well today as I was getting ready for dinner, I heard Lauren burst out screaming.... I then heard Colton saying, "Don't tell Dad. " I knew that couldn't be a good sign. So I asked everyone who was involved to come downstairs. Lauren told me that Colton has shot her in the chest with his Air Soft Gun. He said it was an accident. He thought there weren't any bullets in the gun. I looked at her chest and she had a nice red mark...... I wasn't too happy. And Colton is lucky it wasn't her face. You see the boys got these Air Soft Guns last Christmas, from their favorite Uncle. I didn't really like the idea of the boys having guns, so they have been in my room for almost a year. And the first time the boys decide to play with the guns, someone got hurt. The guns are going to be gone from our house. And Colton has learned why, I think even toy, and play guns are dangerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment