Today, I went to Women of Faith, with Rebecca, and Emily. After the preconfrence we checked into our hotel, and Rebecca and I waited for Emily (she had to work today). We did have these great Sliders, or mini hamburgers, and they had the best sweet pickles I have ever had. And even though I love pickles, I don't ever eat sweet pickles. After we met up with Emily, and had dinner again, we walked down to Union station and watched the Coors Field fireworks. They were gorgeous. And all this week the moon has changed into that orange fall big bright moon. And tonight the moon was rising against the fireworks, and downtown. I sure wish I had my camera. (I really need to carry it with me at all times. )
Since, I was gone today, and Lauren didn't have school, I had to make arrangements for Lauren. So she spent the night with Sabrina. They had a fun day just hanging out and playing. Thanks Leona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment