Monday, September 15, 2008
The Week
Well, it may seem as though we don't have anything to do except football and soccer... Well that's definately not the case...A good friend of mine is working on a real day to day blog, and I hope to make one of my own soon. So what exactly happens on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday??? Well we have a lot of schedules and calendars to keep us busy. School schedules and carpools are a big thing. With the kids at different schools, I have to color code my calendar and keep everyone straight. Our next big commitment is football. When I signed up I had no idea. But, with the sun setting earlier, practices have been becoming shorter. And I'm glad Colton is on a team with some neighbors, and that they help me out, when Colton needs a ride home. And I am working on a few things myself. I started going to Jazzercise again. And they just started a Body Challenge. Where anyone who wants puts in $25, and everyweek everyone is weighed in. The top 3 to lose the most weight split the money. So I really need to get myself to Jazzercise. And I am planning on returning to H & R Block this year. I started taking classes earlier this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment