Well, I've been talking about painting the upstairs of our house forever... And today's the day I'm going to start painting. I started with painting the baseboards, semigloss white. Hopefully that makes cleaning them easier. Tomorrow, I'll paint the hallway.
We also had tickets to the Colorado Rapids game today. It was warm today. And we got to the stadium early, because they had a carnival outside the stadium. Everything was free, and that made all the lines super long. I think the kids only got to do 3 things before the game started. I had never been to a Soccer game before, and I thought it was okay. The Rapids won 4 to 0. (In soccer that is a blowout.) We stayed for fireworks after the game. We thought it would be like the Rockies fireworks. But the stadium didn't turn off the lights, and they had a video montage playing during the fireworks, which kinda distracted from the fireworks. And when we left, all of the roads turned into immediate parking lots. It was kinda crazy. When we finally made it home, Felicia informed us of the Fireworks at Coors Field. I can't believe I missed tonight's Rockies game. Long story short the Rockies came back and beat the Florida Marlins 18-17. After hearing all the details, I can't believe I was at a soccer game instead of a Rockes game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment