CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lauren's Last Soccer Game



Well today was Lauren's last soccer game.. She has been playing well. She's had a few games where she has scored a goal. Well today her team was a little short, so she got some extra playing time. And with her extra playing time she scored 4 goals! I don't think she scored 4 goals all season. So we were very excited to witness 4 goals in one game. ( I guess she picked up some plays from watching all her brother's soccer games. ) So to celebrate we all went to lunch at Chick-fil-A. But we had Scarlett with us, so we sat outside in the grass. Lauren also got a new Webkin, for having such a good game. Check out her pictures:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UV=683305341974_782862047306&mode=fromsite&collid=11680997706.982272047306.1211517975231&conn_speed=1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! 4 goals in one game....thats more than I ever scored in one game of soccer! It must be the cool shoes you have! Good job Lauren, Emily and I had a good time watching you play this year. Thanks for inviting us and keep scoring those goals, you are awesome!