CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Guido Graduates


Well today was very busy. But the biggest accomplishment of the day was that Guido graduated. So for my parents that means they are getting older : ) All four of us graduated from Rangeview, and during the ceremony I felt old, hearing that it was the 24th commencement ceremony for Rangeview. And then Sonia told me that her 10 year reunion is this August. I can't believe it. Guido's ceremony was very nice, it was inside the DU Ritchie Center. The song that they sang was one I just heard and I love it. It's call "My Wish". I had to laugh at the Top 10 Students speech, they spoke about Educational TV, so each student spoke about their favorite TV show and how it inspired or changed their life. The first show was Family Guy, and others that were mentioned, were: The Bob Ross Show, Friends, and of course Star Trek. After the ceremony, we went to have dinner at Carraba's in Aurora. Guido is having his Open House on May 24th.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UV=691809871312_435439147306&mode=fromsite&collid=11680997706.994420247306.1211604317129&conn_speed=1


Due to being in Aurora, I did miss Austin's last band concert of the year. Good thing Brad was able to take my place. I did go up to the school, but by the time I made it up there it was already the intermission, and Austin wan't playing anymore. Brad said he played well.

Today was also the Father's Day Lunch at school, for Lauren. So Brad had lunch with Lauren today. The lunch was catered by Mimi's Cafe. Brad & Lauren had fun.

No comments: