CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Did It!


Well, I am so excited to be starting a family blog..... This is probably something I should of started long ago. I will be working hard to add pictures, and update you on all of ongoings. I hope you enjoy our blog. Thanks, Noelia

6 comments:

Ticey said...

Yea, welcome to the world of blogging!!!!

Jacob and Emily said...

I like the blog! I LOVE the name!
Can't wait to see more stats on the pro ball player! :)

Kelly P M said...

Great site! Can't wait to see what the Clingman's are up to. I've gotcha bookmarked.

daveandemilyc said...

Blogs are fun yet time consuming! We will have to share tips! Have fun with it! See you Sunday
Dav3

Anonymous said...

Hi Mija, thanks for the invite. I love the family picture. I'm printing it out!! It was so good to see you and Brad for your birthday. I love you both so much! Please take care and have a great day! Love you, Tia Mary

Daisymay1127 said...

Hi Cousin, It's so awesome to see you & the familia. You all look so beautiful & happy. Aunt Mary forwarded you blog to me. Thank You for that Aunt Mary. I'll be looking put for new updates & pictures. Catch up with you later.

Marguerite Martinez
aka Daisymay